GREATER LOWELL HEALTH ALLIANCE 2022/2023 COMMUNITY HEALTH INITIATIVES GRANT
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
2022/2023 Community Health Initiatives Grant
The Greater Lowell Health Alliance of the Community Health Network Area 10 (GLHA of CHNA 10) is a coalition of healthcare providers, business leaders, educators, civic and community leaders with a common goal to help the Greater Lowell community identify and address its health and wellness priorities. The Greater Lowell Health Alliance of CHNA 10 is proud to offer grants for the fall of 2022 to support programs and services to improve the overall health of the Greater Lowell community. The purpose of this RFP is to provide grant funding to increase support for services and programs to better meet the needs of communities in the Greater Lowell area.
All grant applications must be received no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, July 21, 2022.
Applications can be sent by email (preferred method) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a hard copy to:
Greater Lowell Health Alliance
295 Varnum Ave.
Lowell, MA 01854
All questions or concerns in regard to this RFP may be directed to Kerrie D’Entremont at 978-934-8368 or at email@example.com until 4:00 pm on Friday, July 15, 2022 (one week prior to deadline)
- June 10, 2022: RFP released
- June 23, 2022, 11-1PM: GLHA Grant Info Session: Attendance is not required. RSVP to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 27, 2022: *NEW* Letter of Intent due
- July 15, 2022: Deadline for questions
- July 21, 2022, 4PM: Application deadline
- September 30, 2022: Grant recipients notified