The Greater Lowell Health Alliance Maternal-Child Health Task Force will be hosting the first ever Merrimack Valley Perinatal Health Summit on
Thursday, August 15, 2024
at the Westford Regency in Westford, MA.
The Summit, themed Advancing Perinatal Mental Health, will bring together clinical experts, researchers, and people with lived experience to share resources and best practices on topics including:
- perinatal mental health screening & clinical protocols
- peer support
- pregnancy, infant, and child loss
- postpartum mental health
- breastfeeding and infant feeding
- pelvic floor health
- self- and each-other care practices
- support for clinicians, caregivers and loved ones
Ways to Participate
Registration link coming soon!